rss
twitter
    Find out what You Want :)
Home    Downloads    Corner    Market    News sites    About Us

Friday, April 15

HRM 611 Assignment# 1 Solution


HRM611 Assignment#01 Idea Solution
Spring2011

Suppose you are appointed as a management trainee in a multinational organization. Every one in the organization has its own motives or needs to satisfy themselves. Would you rather work for a manager high in need for achievement, need for affiliation, or need of power/?
Why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
6+9 (3+3+3) =15

I would work for Need of Achievement

Advantages:
a. achieving my goals and professional excellence
b. will get promoted fast
c. company will be achieving its goals by my work
d. I will make my position strong in company
e. Power will come with position

Disadvantages
My colleges will not be friendly to me
my family may not have quality time
work more than others
will need to be more active than commonly expected

Need for Affiliation
Advantages
a. People happy
b. Workers will be good friends
c. Commonly expected and quality time given as per my own priority
Disadvantages:
a. Company not benefited as I can benefit it
b. Some one soon may replace me
c. Goals may not be achieved
d. Slow promotion
e. Inefficiency in profession

Need for Power 
Advantages

a. will get power fast 
b. Prominent in organization
c. Not working much but looking busy
d. More time available

Disadvantages
a. Disliking of management
b. Goals of organization not achieved
c. I may fail my boss
d. Market may not be made for my self (bad repute)
e. I will get no or late promotions
f. Need for power will be a negative step in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discus Your Study Problems Here

Is This Blog Is Useful For You?

Face Book Fans